COVID19 Safety Plan
To our Valued Guests:
We at Golden Paramount understand the importance of you feeling safe. This starts with knowing the enhanced precautions, controls and protocols we are implementing in each of our restaurant. The health and well-being of our guests and staff is our top priority.
In every province and state we operate, we are following Provincial Health Orders along with all other regulations regarding Covid-19.
We have implemented the following precautions, controls and protocols:
• Screening every staff member for Covid-19 symptoms before they start their shift
• The use of contact tracing logs with all of our guests
• Enhanced sanitizing and disinfecting routines throughout our restaurant space, supported by checklists and logs
• Logs in place identifying all outside deliveries
• Suppliers and their delivery personnel must wear masks when come to our restaurants
• Guests will be refused entry if they are displaying Covid-19 symptoms
• Staffs were introduced to the new normal
• Removed common contact items from our tables
• Reorganized areas where lines can form or congestion can occur
• Seating plans in place to insure 2 meters of separation between tables
• Utensils and packaged napkins are brought to your table when you sit down
• Menus are disinfected after each use. Menus are also available on mobile devices
• Contactless payment is available
• Additional hand sanitizing stations for guests have been installed
The health and safety of our employees and guests are our number one priority. We hope to see you soon.